- Hospital workers are allowed to discuss information about the Union.
- No worker will be treated differently for supporting or not supporting the Union.
- Management and 1199SEIU agree that the question of whether workers should be represented by a union is a question that workers should answer for themselves in a secret ballot election.
- Management agrees that supervisors will not answer questions or express any further opinion on the issue of union representation.
- Organizers will be given access to non patient care areas of the workplace to talk with hospital workers when they are off-duty.
- Management has pledges to respect the results of the election and begin bargaining right away if we choose to join the Union.
« Free and Fair Elections: Quality Care and Quality Jobs | Main | Many local hospitals are now entering into election agreements of various types: »